The Fitness Gentleman

Thursday, May 8, 2008
Sorry I've been gone
Hi Friend

I'm so sorry that it's been  7 months since I was last in touch. In strict confidence, I've had a number of serious health issues over the last year that have kept me away from my computer...


But, I'm now back in action and better than ever! 

I'm really excited to start bringing you cutting edge health, fitness and weight loss tips once again.

As part of my apology and to help get you back on track I'd like to give you a free audio download based on my new book "5-Minute Flexibility" - just cut and paste this link into your browser

http://www.thewileyway.com/2007/index.php?option=com_kapod&task=view&id=1

Or, go the www.TheFitnessGentleman.com and click on free podcast at the top left of the page.

You can also check out my lastest article in Men's Fitness Magazine or at:

www.TheFitnessGentleman.com.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my return. 

Yours in health & happiness

Giles Wiley "The Fitness Gentleman"
posted by Giles Wiley @ 2:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
< >
Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips
About Me

Name: Giles Wiley
Home: Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
About Me: Giles - The Fitness Gentleman - is the author of "5-Minute Flexibility - Rapid Releases for Tight & Tired Muscles" and the publisher of the online newsletter "Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips". He was given the name The Fitness Gentleman by his clients and colleagues because of his refined approach to fitness and fat-loss. Giles is in demand as a speaker and coach. He spent many years travelling the world studying and training alongside the best of the best in all aspects of physical performance. He is university-trained in Exercise Physiology, Nutrition, & Physiotherapy, as well as being a highly experienced, international level Martial Artist.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Newletter

Join NOW!

E-mail address

Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER