The Fitness Gentleman

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I Woke Up in Agony
I woke up on Saturday morning in so much pain. My legs and feet ached and my back was stiff and sore. I knew it would hurt to get out of bed but I had to get up.

I’d done a long run on the soft sand of the beach pushing the baby jogger the night before. It was a gorgeous evening and I loved it but I sure was paying for it on Saturday morning.

I hobbled through to the Lounge and with a groan reached under the coffee table for my trustee Tension Release Balls. I felt tired and sluggish – the tightness in my body was draining my energy

First I had to release those tight aching feet. I sat on the couch a rolled my foot backwards and forwards over the ball for a minute. Gradually I pushed down harder as I felt the tension releasing – I repeated with the other foot and straight away felt better. I could finally sit upright.

I slid down onto the carpet and placed the ball in a key trigger point on the outside of my hip. With each breath out I sank deeper into the ball and felt my muscles relaxing, I twisted my body and moved the ball to another key point and instantly felt more relief…

With a feeling of lightness in my body I slowly stood up and started circling my ankles then knees then hips – I moved in spirals up my body and by the time I’d finished there was no more aching or stiffness. I felt energized and raring to go.

For examples of these energizing – pain relieving – flexibility enhancing routines go now to free videos at: http://www.thewileyway.com/2007/

Here’s that link again – go to the video section!
http://www.thewileyway.com/2007/

Yours in health

Giles Wiley – The Fitness GentlemanFitness expert, Author & Magazine Contributor

PS. To order your very own “5-Minute Flexibility” DVD go right now to http://5minuteflexibilitydvd.com

Copyright, Wiley Exercise Systems LLC, 2008
posted by Giles Wiley @ 6:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
< >
Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips
About Me

Name: Giles Wiley
Home: Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
About Me: Giles - The Fitness Gentleman - is the author of "5-Minute Flexibility - Rapid Releases for Tight & Tired Muscles" and the publisher of the online newsletter "Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips". He was given the name The Fitness Gentleman by his clients and colleagues because of his refined approach to fitness and fat-loss. Giles is in demand as a speaker and coach. He spent many years travelling the world studying and training alongside the best of the best in all aspects of physical performance. He is university-trained in Exercise Physiology, Nutrition, & Physiotherapy, as well as being a highly experienced, international level Martial Artist.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Newletter

Join NOW!

E-mail address

Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER